four sweetpeas -->

Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Self Portrait Tuesday: Personal History #2

DSC04400


This was taken 4 years ago. It was the day John and I got back from a month and a half long road trip across the USA. Mom had been taking care of our cats and she happened to be there the moment we got back. During the trip I had really missed my friends and family and I was so excited when I saw she was there. For SPT this week I had envisioned a bunch of photos showing all the things me and mom have done together, but unfortunately I could not get all the photo's together, she has lots of them. We've hiked all over California together, climbed Half Dome, danced at Jazz fest in New Orleans, and drank on Bourbon Street together. I have so many fond memories of times spent with my mom. Today is her birthday. If I could I would give her the world and everything and anything that would make her happy, I would. I LOVE YOU MOM!!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY

Other self portrait bloggers here.

10 Comments:

Blogger kristen said...

That is wonderful Heather. I love the photo and what a perfect SPT.

8:48 AM  
Blogger gkgirl said...

i love this,
and as i read it
i thought,
hey,
i should be doing things like that
with my kids
thanks for a bit of inspiration
on a worse-than-usual-kinda-morning
:)

8:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

your love for your mother is so inspiring. always.

9:04 AM  
Blogger Heth said...

You Mother sounds perfectly lovely!
Happy Birthday to Heather's mom.

Great SPT. I always look forward to your photos.

9:48 AM  
Blogger --erica said...

I love this pic!..what a happy day!Happy birthay to your Mom!

9:57 AM  
Blogger Heidi R. said...

happy birthday momma!!!!!!!!:)

12:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to your Mom! (A fellow Capricorn!) :)

11:15 PM  
Blogger sonia a. mascaro said...

Wonderful post, Heather. What a lovely relationship and friendship with your Mom. So beautiful to see this beautiful love between daughter and mother. Very inspiring! You both are very lucky!

A Lovely and Happy Birthday to your Mom!

6:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That was beautiful. I love the pics you post, they capture so much. Love the blog!

7:25 AM  
Blogger teega said...

Happy b-day Sue!

1:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home