four sweetpeas -->

Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Self Portrait Tuesday: Self Exploration

Thinking, Wondering, Worrying


I'm not sure if this self portrait really fits into the theme this month, but I'm sure I'll figure it out by the end of the month. A huge part of my identity is portrayed in this picture. I think, worry, wonder, and dream constantly. My mind is seldom quiet. My escape is when I pray or read books but even then my mind will take over and I can say the same sentence or read the same line over and over again while my mind wanders.

Check out other Self Portrait Tuesday participants here.

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have a beautiful mind, you express yourself so well. You also look pretty great in your pictures to...

3:18 PM  
Blogger GJ said...

I agree - I feel like so much of the time, I'm somewhere else thinking about something else.

3:30 PM  
Blogger Heidi R. said...

u are too cute...this pic so looks like u when u are sitting at the computer....

2:04 AM  
Blogger sara said...

you look so serious but dreamy at the same time.

2:38 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I am the same way, my mind is never quiet......are all women the same way.

5:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wish I were like you. thinking, wondering, dreaming but in this quiet, peaceful way that is yours.

10:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i can so relate to a mind that is seldom quiet. mine is often in overdrive and frequently keeps me up much too late with all its harried thoughts.

6:10 AM  
Blogger sonia a. mascaro said...

Yes, this photo transmit exactly thinking, wondering and worrying. Well done!

3:51 AM  
Blogger dani said...

i love this shot & idea behind it. bravo.

i struggled with the theme and didn't submit anything.

1:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home