four sweetpeas -->

Friday, November 18, 2005

random street art : alhambra st.

Respect Yoself
Who do I respect?
- John for working so hard to support us.
- My mom for pushing through and sticking with school.
- Heidi for leaving New Orleans and starting over even though it was really hard.
- Lorissa for being honest about her emotions.
- Gretchen for her childlike honesty and faith (that's a good thing)
What am I grateful for today?
- The baby gate that keeps my kids out of the kitchen.
- XM radio that is new on our cable network.
- Frozen chocolate chips.
- Thanksgiving coming on Thursday.
- Oprah's magazine.
- John helping me clean up Stella's throw up at 2am last night.
- Having Heidi live so closely, I love knowing I can see her anytime.
- Johnny Depp because he is so darn cute.
- The weekend, being about to spend time with John.

4 Comments:

Blogger sara said...

It sounds like you have a lot of great, supportive, loving people in your life...good for you, for surrounding yourself with such positive friends & family!

2:13 PM  
Blogger Heidi R. said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

3:10 PM  
Blogger Heidi R. said...

cool street stuff! I respect J. Depp too, he is so so so cute! Thanks for all your kind words about me too....You are my dog fo life....:)

p.s..i was the deleted comment...i mispelled like every other word in my old post. ha ha

3:13 PM  
Blogger GJ said...

Ain't life grand? Love the list.....

10:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home