four sweetpeas -->

Thursday, November 10, 2005

Monster's inc

Jack is obsessed with watching Monsters INC. We have watched it everyday for the last 7 days. It is the first thing he says when he gets up. We usually watch it right after breakfast because I cannot handle his whining about it. Immediately after the movie is over he starts asking to watch it again. I am sooooo sick of hearing about monsters Inc, watching monsters Inc, owning monsters Inc. I'm tempted to "accidentally" break it in half. It's not so much the movie, but the constant requests to watch it that is driving me up a wall. This morning, I decided I would count how many times he said the words "Monster's Inc" in an hour period. 57 times. Yes that's right 57, And believe it or not I stopped counting before the hour was up. I'm going to beg my mom to bring "Finding Nemo" over, just to mix things up a little. God bless that little fish, may she bring her little fishy world to our television and break us out of Monsteropolis quickly

4 Comments:

Blogger Lorissa said...

When I watched kids in college I had to watch "Dumbo" about 130 times - no kidding. All day, every day. Then they would move on to another movie over and over. There's something about repetition kids love.

2:41 PM  
Blogger Heidi R. said...

i actually would like to see that movie again...i loved it when it first came out...poor jack!!! :)

4:21 PM  
Blogger Heather Simpson-Bluhm said...

I'm another Heather and my 2 year old wants to watch Monster, Inc too! Constantly... before that it was the Incredibles and Nemo.. sigh....will it ever end?

9:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ah my boys were obsessed with Monsters Inc too, actually, everytime we rent a new video or have a new DVD, they watch it twice a day for more than a week. and then, they get tired of it.

11:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home