four sweetpeas -->

Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Treasure

This is Jack's treasure box. Whenever he finds something special he puts it in his treasure box. Just a few minutes ago he found the staple on our kitchen counter. He played with it awhile and then asked to put it in his treasure box. We put it up on a shelf so that he really doesn't have access to it. It's a special time when he gets to look inside. He always goes for the feather first and brushes it against his cheek. I hope he keeps this box forever. My sister and I collected stickers when we were kids. We put them all in a photo album. We still have the sticker books to this day.

6 Comments:

Blogger Heidi R. said...

this is so cool! I no longer have my sticker book BUT...I transferred them all into a care bear tin (i have in my apartment) a few years back. For awhile I tried to stick them on every letter I wrote AND then the internet hit..so instead I always decorate my book that I keep all my money and receipts in at work. I like this treasure box..it is cool!

6:27 PM  
Blogger molly | mommycoddle.com said...

I think that is such a cool idea...the staple made me laugh out loud. I hope he keeps it, so that someday he can look back at it, laugh at it and wonder at it...like, "why the heck did I keep a used staple in my treasure box?"
such a neat idea.

7:45 PM  
Blogger Lorissa said...

Hey, I had a huge sticker album TOO! I actualy passed it on to another little girl who was a sticker collector when I was about 17. The treasure box is so great!

8:56 PM  
Blogger gkgirl said...

makes you wonder what is
going thru their minds
at the time...
:)

4:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"One man's trash..." Love this. Just wanted to say "Hi, Sacramento!"...waving from Davis... :)

6:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Huuauau
such a nice ideia.... I'm going to motivate my daughters (twins) PatrĂ­cia and Caterina to do the same.
I really enjoy your blog.... it's a great inspiration.

Nat (portugal)

7:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home