four sweetpeas -->

Friday, October 07, 2005

Signs Of Fall

Last week I saw signs of fall, I'm sure of it. I have proof. These pictures confirm my senses were not just tricking me. I might not had believed myself had I not snapped these photos. With the way this week is going you would think it's still summer. Yesterday it was close to 90...ok well it was only 85, but it felt like 90. Where are my stormy skies, my soft rain? When can I cook my warm soups and wear my warm sweaters?
















3 Comments:

Blogger Randi said...

Hi! Yesterday it was 60 degrees where I live, and last night it got down to 30 degrees. For some reason, I just don't feel ready for this-I could have taken a month more of summer!

7:34 AM  
Blogger Heidi R. said...

i love the pics here...they look full of fall! Did u ever find a costume 4 Stella?

10:52 AM  
Blogger molly | mommycoddle.com said...

ooo--looks wonderful. Those clouds look EXACTLY like the ones we watched this morning. maybe they made their way to wi from ca.

12:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home