four sweetpeas -->

Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Self Portrait Tuesday- Self Documentary #1

Dancing



Nearly everyday the kids and I have a dance time. I put some music on and crank up the volume. Few people know how much I really love dancing. Maybe only my kids. It's like I go to a different place. Often my whole body will break out in goose bumps because I'm having so much fun. Sometimes (laugh if you must) I have even gotten so moved by the music and my dancing I have broken down and cried. Here are the songs I was dancing to in these pictures.
Yeah - Usher
Let's Get Retarded - Black Eyed Peas
Vanessa Carlton - Ordinary Day
Missy Elliot - Lose Control
Franz Ferdinand- Jacqueline

4 Comments:

Blogger Lorissa said...

You go girl! Thanks for sharing. I dance with Hunter in circles and he giggles like crazy...

9:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ooooh i love to have dance time with my 2 1/2 yr old nephew!! we dance to spoon alot and jack's big music show on noggin. today we danced to the song I KNOW A CHICKEN on jack's big music show!!! your shots are awsome cause you can see the energy!

1:11 PM  
Blogger Heidi R. said...

i was just looking at your comments and realised that I DID NOT comment yet...ugh...the nerve of me.. ha ha...i love your SPT the best this week...it is so fun...i really like the boob shot one...u really look like your shakin' yer groove thang!! I was inspired by u and put on my Lauren Hill C.d. and rocked back and forth like i was making love to the air....ha ha..i can't even type this without crackin up...i am so glad we blog together!!

10:40 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

oh hehehe! These are sooo fun! I do this with my charge too (I'm a nanny, no kids yet). :)

10:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home