four sweetpeas -->

Thursday, October 27, 2005

The other day I was making cookies. I went to check in on the kids and found that they had taken all our clothes out of our drawers and piled them in Stella's crib. They were happily sitting in the drawers. It was pretty funny. I went back to making my cookies and let them play.
Things I love right now:
1. The book "Confessions of a Supermom"
2. Story time at the library
3. The new Ashlee Simpson album
4. Yum Yum cookies (aka Fibar Balls)
5. Yopait custard style yogurt in Vanilla
6. The overcast weather
7. Dancing to the Black Eyed Peas with my kids
8. Pancakes with butter and syrup
9. Green tea and a yum yum cookies during the kids naptime
10. Martha Stewart apprentice

3 Comments:

Blogger gkgirl said...

heh...
i am also a martha stewart apprentice regular watcher...
i desperately dislike jim however...
yet i don't really know who i am rooting for...

9:12 AM  
Blogger Heidi R. said...

those yum yum cookies are YUM YUM! :)...This pic of stella is so cute too! I love that owl shirt...mom did such a good job getting that...it is so cute.

10:39 AM  
Blogger molly | mommycoddle.com said...

sounds exactly like something that would have happened at my house! except, depending on the moment--i may not have handled it with as much grace as you!

12:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home