four sweetpeas -->

Monday, October 10, 2005

Mamma's got new shoes

A couple of weeks ago I got some new shoes. Yipee!!! I love new things and the newness joy when I wear them still hasn't worn off. They are already looking a little dirty, but that's ok, I like the lived in look. My lovely sister gave the mary jane's to me. I love getting new things. The funny thing is I always feel guilty spending the money so I rarely buy myself anything. Usually John is pushing me to buy something I want. I've always been that way. Even when I had my first job. I put all my money into a savings account never spending anything until I had thousands of dollars saved up. I like that about myself, that I can save and don't have to always have new things, but I don't like the guilt feeling when I do spend. I'm not sure where it came from, but I sure would like to get rid of it.

2 Comments:

Blogger Heidi R. said...

oh cute...did the mary janes fit okay? they looked like they could stretch out and flip flop in the back easily...oh well they are cute. Man...u can have some of my non guilty spending issues anyday...then u would be in my shoes...:(...the shoes do look really cute on you...or as jack would say over and over "SO CUTE"!!

11:22 AM  
Blogger teega said...

I have a shoe addiction, so... I love the shoes!

7:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home