four sweetpeas -->

Friday, October 14, 2005

John






I write so much about myself and our kids but very little about my wonderful husband. John and I have been married for almost 6 years. I have never met a man as kind hearted as him. He is supportive in everything I do. We waited almost 3 years before we had kids, in that time we traveled all over the U.S. together, to the Philippines, and to Mexico. He is my best friend. When I gave birth to our 2 kids he was the best support person anyone could ask for. I didn't need to shell out money for a doula, what was I thinking? He gave me absolutely every bit of support I needed. I love him more than words can say. I look forward to seeing him at the end of everyday. Even during our worst fights, I always keep a deep respect for him in my heart. I would do anything for him. John thank you for taking care of our family, for loving us, for providing for us, for all your sweet smiles and goofiness. I love you with everything I have.

5 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

What a sweet post. My husband is my best friend too. :)

10:33 PM  
Blogger Heidi R. said...

I want a husband who is my best friend!! WHERE ARE YOU??????? hee hee...john is great..i love that u have such a great man. :)

10:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

what a sweet tribute to your dear husband. lovely.

4:49 PM  
Blogger teega said...

I 2 hope that I find my best friend/husband too! Truely a great blog!

7:29 PM  
Blogger GJ said...

Love this...I feel the same way about my Perfect Ryan.

1:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home