four sweetpeas -->

Friday, October 14, 2005

John






I write so much about myself and our kids but very little about my wonderful husband. John and I have been married for almost 6 years. I have never met a man as kind hearted as him. He is supportive in everything I do. We waited almost 3 years before we had kids, in that time we traveled all over the U.S. together, to the Philippines, and to Mexico. He is my best friend. When I gave birth to our 2 kids he was the best support person anyone could ask for. I didn't need to shell out money for a doula, what was I thinking? He gave me absolutely every bit of support I needed. I love him more than words can say. I look forward to seeing him at the end of everyday. Even during our worst fights, I always keep a deep respect for him in my heart. I would do anything for him. John thank you for taking care of our family, for loving us, for providing for us, for all your sweet smiles and goofiness. I love you with everything I have.

8 Comments:

Blogger la vie en rose said...

How wonderful...he sound so special. Thank you for sharing your love for him with us. It was so touching. The two of you are lucky to have each other.

8:21 PM  
Blogger la vie en rose said...

PS...I was inspired by you and your sis...you'll have to come take a look at my new look...I'm so excited about it...my honey bunny did it for me tonight, he's awesome...hehe

8:45 PM  
Blogger ♥ joleen ♥ said...

What a sweet post. My husband is my best friend too. :)

10:33 PM  
Blogger Server Girl said...

I want a husband who is my best friend!! WHERE ARE YOU??????? hee hee...john is great..i love that u have such a great man. :)

10:59 PM  
Blogger Kanakala said...

How very sweet, that's great that you still feel that way about your husband...I know some people who have been married for a while and don't feel that way about their husbands. You are very lucky to have someone like John in your life.

2:06 PM  
Anonymous amanda said...

what a sweet tribute to your dear husband. lovely.

4:49 PM  
Blogger teega said...

I 2 hope that I find my best friend/husband too! Truely a great blog!

7:29 PM  
Blogger Glamorous Jo said...

Love this...I feel the same way about my Perfect Ryan.

1:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home