four sweetpeas -->

Friday, October 21, 2005


I was tagged by MOMster for 20 mem's,( little facts about myself), I'm tagging Heidi, Lorissa, Molly, Kimberly,

1. The words lotion, motherload, and nausea make me cringe.
2. My mother-in-law thinks I still run. When she brings it up to her friends in my presence I can't tell her I stopped because she seems so impressed.
3. I feel dumb because I didn't go to college
4. Sometimes I read the last page of a book first. I feel guilty when I do it and I tell myself it's ok because I'll forget it by the time I get to the end, and I always do.
5. I love the color of my hair.
6. Sometimes I pretend to like my friends dogs but I really dislike all dogs.
7. When I was 15 I pierced my own belly button.
8. Everytime I smell a skunk I think these words "this skunk smells like a monkey would taste" I say it EVERY time. I don't know when I started this or why, but I think it might be true, but I'll never eat a monkey so I'll never know.
9. I love watching the food network.
10. I went skydiving when I was 20.
11. I'm afraid of water slides and I swear I will never go on one.
12. I used to steal alcohol from my dads bottles and replace what I took with water, I would put it in a tupperware container and go to my room and drink it.
13. I bite my nails.
14. Last year I memorized all of psalm 139
15. I can burp the alphabet, actually I can say anything in burp talk.
16. I was asked to my senior prom my a cute boy I didn't know. I was flattered and excited. 2 days later he uninvited me saying someone else who turned him down originally ,changed her mind. I smiled and said I understood but I was really really hurt. I never went to any school dances. :(
17. The thinner I get the better I feel about myself.
18. I believe my husband is the nicest man I've ever met.
19. When I was 17 I went to Mexico and helped build a playground for poor children. I was there a week and cried everyday.
20. Once when I worked at wendy's as a teenager I found a dead fly in a salad dressing container in the salad bar. Instead of picking it out I look the ladle and plunged it to the bottom..... I am evil. :)

8 Comments:

Blogger sara said...

These are great...#s 4 & 6 especially made me say "ME TOO!" out loud.

4:16 PM  
Blogger Heidi R. said...

These are funny....how come u stopped running? I guess i will do mine now...

5:38 PM  
Blogger Lorissa said...

Wow! Thanks for being so vulnerable. Now you've challenged me to do a list too. And by the way--I love your hair color too, and you are not dumb for not going to college. I went to college and I am still working at the same job you are--motherhood!

5:52 PM  
Blogger Lorissa said...

P.S. I will never force you to love my dog...you don't even have to fake it.

6:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ha! Good list! I'll bet there's a whole group of us who never went to school dances. (And it usually has no bearing on whether we were 'popular' or well-liked or active at school.)

7:53 PM  
Blogger Heidi R. said...

hey..this has nothing to do with your post...but i went onto joleens blog today and saw that porcupine recipe and u put "yikes" by it. Don't u remember mom used to make those and we liked them...? That is funny u do not remember..ask mom..she will tell u :)p.s...i hate work :(

12:41 AM  
Blogger gkgirl said...

those were funny
and unexpected
heehee

i have only been to your blog
a couple of times
though so i guess it would be
that way

:)

7:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

what a great way to know more about you... mexico, skydiving, belly button piercing... my, you're one COOL mama.

1:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home