four sweetpeas -->

Friday, October 07, 2005

Fun in the kitchen

My kids are finally playing together. For awhile Jack just sort of ignored Stella. Now that she is crawling they have so much fun together. Today they made their way into the kitchen and took all the pots and pans out. I snuck in and took some pictures. I love watching them when they don't know I am. Sometimes during moments like these I stop and think of all the little moments I am going to miss just because I'm not there watching. The little smiles and laughs I don't see when I'm looking the other way.



4 Comments:

Blogger Heidi R. said...

sooooooo cute!

6:28 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

What total sweethearts! These photos are so wonderful- they make my heart smile! :)

10:40 PM  
Blogger Lorissa said...

Who needs toys?!

11:11 AM  
Blogger Hydro74Girl said...

so cute, my kitchen is always looking like that.

8:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home