four sweetpeas -->

Friday, October 28, 2005

Dinner with Grandma

Last night we went to Grandma's house for dinner. Mom made lot's of tasty side dishes and we brought the KFC.
She spread out a blanket on the floor and we all dug in. We had lots of fun.
The kids loved eating on the floor. Mom told us about force feeding her friend a banana and about a budding romance between 85 yr old Myrle and 86 year old Barney.
She showed us her new digital camera and told us how one of her friends got mad at her for J walking across a major street on her way to target. I love my mother-in-law. Who couldn't love a 71 year old woman who isn't afraid to wear a mini skirt.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gota give it up for Grandma, she one great lady.... I love my Grandma.

10:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh what a great grandma your little ones have. what a lovely post, so full of life and tenderness. thank you for sharing.

1:08 PM  
Blogger Heidi R. said...

Mary ann is so funny. I actually love hearing about all of her stories. I am glad that I know her too. She is really funny and cool..I think it is great that she wears crazy clothes and stuff :)

4:31 PM  
Blogger sonia a. mascaro said...

Lovely Grandma! Beautiful and joyful post!

3:15 PM  
Blogger molly | mommycoddle.com said...

what a blast! I hope I'm wearing a mini skirt at 71 and lounging on the floor with my grandchildren.

5:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home