four sweetpeas -->

Monday, October 24, 2005

Bubble Pop Electric


I had an AWESOME weekend. It started with John taking me out on the funnest date ever and ended with the Gwen Stefani/Black Eyed Peas concert. I'll share more about our date tomorrow.
This was the BEST concert ever. I really don't think I've been to any others that were as fun. The Black Eyed Peas were so great!! they seriously could have done a whole show on their own. I knew they would be fun to see,but they blew me away. If the concert had ended with them I would have left completely satisfied.
But then Gwen came out and it seemed like I stopped breathing. She was dressed in all white with 6in black heels. She started with Harajuku Girls and then went on to play all her hits, she skipped and pranced around the stage like she was in sneakers. She sounded so great!! John and I had sooooo much fun. I wish we could do last night all over again.

3 Comments:

Blogger Heidi R. said...

that sounds like so much fun...on the way to work yesterday, the black eyed peas were on and i started to get excited for u and even got the chills..funny, huh? I can't believe that about the heels? How do they do it?

9:41 AM  
Blogger sara said...

anyone who can dance in heels should get an award from the top-secret special all-girls committee...if it existed.

12:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm jealous. I love the Black Eyes Peas and I love Gwen Stefani. I'm totally, so jealous.

1:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home