four sweetpeas -->

Sunday, September 11, 2005

Welcome to Tahoe

We are back from spending 5 wonderful days at Lake Tahoe. The weather was so perfect. I am amazed every time I go to Tahoe at just how pretty it is there.
We hung out on the beaches, I waded into the water with Jack. It was really cold but after a few minutes my limbs went numb and it actually felt warm.
We were there in the middle of the week so the beaches were pretty empty. There were lots of geese which Jack loved chasing around.
One night we went out to these rocks, I wanted to try and get some pictures of the sunset behind the mountains but we were a little late. It was so pretty though, I felt like I was in another world.
As always Stella had a ball. She loved the beach. Jack was a handful on the trip, but he had so much fun at the beach and hiking. He kept saying "Stella's hiker...daddy's hiker...Mom's hiker...Jack hiker" Even when we were driving in the car he would say it.

2 Comments:

Blogger Heidi R. said...

man...i should have come up. I love Tahoe! You guys looked like u had so much fun! When r u going to SF? If it is thurs/fri or Sat I will go.

12:43 PM  
Blogger asianarnold1 said...

You take great photos on all your blogs. good to see you all back.

Lanceros.

10:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home