four sweetpeas -->

Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Sick

Jack is sick. He has a cold and his poor little nose is all runny and red and raw. I feel really bad for him. It's been a really long day. We had our carpet cleaned today so we had to be out of the house all day. It was hard because Jack wasn't feeling good. We went and saw Madagascar and he fell asleep on John's shoulder. We spent a lot of the time hanging out at the mall with Gretchen, then we went over to my mom's house and had dinner. My heart feels heavy tonight. I wish I had the ability to:

1. Find the perfect loving mate for my sister.
2. Have a ton of money to help my sis out.
3. Make my sons cold go away right now.
4. Make my mom breeze through school.
5. Not be insecure about my friendships.
6. Help all the children in the world who are hurting.
7. Help my brother start his own bbq buisness.
8. Be happy about the way I look.
9. Have the house clean and dinner on the table every night.

3 Comments:

Blogger Heidi R. said...

I was fine until i got home and read your blog..now i am crying all over again. I love u.

10:57 PM  
Blogger Heidi R. said...

I forgot to say how much i love love love this picture...u should enter a contest!

10:58 PM  
Blogger molly | mommycoddle.com said...

so sorry jack is feeling sick. what a sweet, heartfelt list...thinking of you.

12:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home