four sweetpeas -->

Thursday, September 22, 2005

HAPPY BIRTHDAY STELLA

Happy birthday little Stella. I can't believe that you are one years old. You are the most amazing little girl. I have never seen a more perfect little angel. You still seem like such a baby to me. Last night I was laying in bed crying, could you really be one already? Where did the time go. Before I went to sleep I prayed that God would wake me up at 3:46am so I could go in and say happy birthday to you. I woke up at 3:33am, I woke John up and we snuck into your room and stood over your crib and wispered happy birthday to you. I love your soft hair. I love the little space between your front two teeth. I love how you close your eyes sometimes when strangers say hi to you. I love how you crinkle your nose and smile when you get really excited. I love how you suck on your toes. I love how you eat with both hands. I love how you hold your arms out to your daddy when you see him and cry when he leaves. I love everything about you. You are amazing. You are a miracle.




5 Comments:

Blogger Heidi R. said...

oh...why did u make me cry today???? This is so adorable and sweet and I love the pics...especially the last one. print that one out for me.

10:05 AM  
Blogger Lorissa said...

You are a GREAT mom - don't ever doubt it! Happy Birthday to Stella!!!!

1:51 PM  
Blogger Hydro74Girl said...

great pictures, how birthday stella

6:22 AM  
Blogger molly | mommycoddle.com said...

Happy Bday Stella!
I was about to say the same thing as soulemama--print this out and save it for stella. I love, love, love, that you woke up and went in to her room at the time she was born, to wish her happy birthday. That part gave me chills!
You are such a wonderful mother, with such deep love for your babes.

5:17 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

My little one just turned 1 too, boy it flys by fast! Happy Birthday!

10:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home