four sweetpeas -->

Thursday, September 22, 2005

HAPPY BIRTHDAY STELLA

Happy birthday little Stella. I can't believe that you are one years old. You are the most amazing little girl. I have never seen a more perfect little angel. You still seem like such a baby to me. Last night I was laying in bed crying, could you really be one already? Where did the time go. Before I went to sleep I prayed that God would wake me up at 3:46am so I could go in and say happy birthday to you. I woke up at 3:33am, I woke John up and we snuck into your room and stood over your crib and wispered happy birthday to you. I love your soft hair. I love the little space between your front two teeth. I love how you close your eyes sometimes when strangers say hi to you. I love how you crinkle your nose and smile when you get really excited. I love how you suck on your toes. I love how you eat with both hands. I love how you hold your arms out to your daddy when you see him and cry when he leaves. I love everything about you. You are amazing. You are a miracle.




9 Comments:

Blogger la vie en rose said...

Happy Birthday Stella!!!

What a lovely birthday letter. Reading about all the things you love about her brought tears to my eyes. Your love for your childern is so amazing, sweet, and overwhelming. How lucky they are to be so loved. I love the way you and John went to her room this morning to give her a birthday blessing...so sweet.

10:01 AM  
Blogger la vie en rose said...

I forgot to mention how cute the pictures are!!!!

10:02 AM  
Blogger Server Girl said...

oh...why did u make me cry today???? This is so adorable and sweet and I love the pics...especially the last one. print that one out for me.

10:05 AM  
Blogger Riss said...

You are a GREAT mom - don't ever doubt it! Happy Birthday to Stella!!!!

1:51 PM  
Blogger Darren said...

happy birthday stella!!!!!!!!! we will see ya saturday

7:17 PM  
Blogger Hydro74Girl said...

great pictures, how birthday stella

6:22 AM  
Blogger soulemama said...

Happy Birthday to sweet sweet Stella! And Happy "Birth" Day to her Mama, too. What lovely words you've written for her--be sure to print them out and save them for her!!

6:35 AM  
Blogger molly said...

Happy Bday Stella!
I was about to say the same thing as soulemama--print this out and save it for stella. I love, love, love, that you woke up and went in to her room at the time she was born, to wish her happy birthday. That part gave me chills!
You are such a wonderful mother, with such deep love for your babes.

5:17 PM  
Blogger Jess said...

My little one just turned 1 too, boy it flys by fast! Happy Birthday!

10:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home