four sweetpeas -->

Monday, September 26, 2005

For years now, there are certain things that I say I want to do but never end up actually doing them. To use my mom as an example (hi mom, love you), ever since I can remember she has said that she is going to clean off her kitchen table. Now I don't really care if her kitchen table is a mess or not, it doesn't bother me, but it bothers her. Almost weekly she will say, "today I'm cleaning off the kitchen table, it's a mess", and she rarely gets around to doing it, and when she does do it, it morphs back to it's usual cluttered self a week or so later. I do this to, I have a list of things I have in my mind to change or improve and just can't seem to make it happen. Here's some that come to mind

1. Improve my posture (I'm a sloucher)
2. Exercise regularly
3. Stop complaining so much
4. Floss daily
5. Get rock hard abs
6. Start doing yoga every day, go to a class once a week.
7. Eat healthier
8. Don't leave my clothes on the dresser or ground
9. Take better care of my skin
10. Organize my pictures
11. Throw out things I don't use
12. Learn to knit
13. Read my bible everyday
14. Ride my bike more

These are all things that I am having trouble doing. Why is it so hard for me to just do them. Most of them I've done for a short period of time and then stopped. It bugs me that I won't make myself do some of these things. They are so easy to do. Maybe I'll just pick one and start working on it again. On the bright side, none of these are life threatening if I don't master them, life will go on if I'm still a sloucher in 20 years.

2 Comments:

Blogger teega said...

True! The list is so much like mine! But I think that you've tried everything longer then ME! I Loved your blog about Jack and the balloon. It was so cute!

8:12 PM  
Blogger Heidi R. said...

I do a lot of those too...the main one is the clothes on the ground..I have come to the point where i know my clothes will ALWAYS be on the ground.. I also find it really hard to do all the things i know i should be doing. love u.

9:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home