four sweetpeas -->

Monday, August 29, 2005

Taste Of Heaven

(inspired by la vie en rose)
1. Watching Jack get excited when the sprinklers come on.
2. Going on early morning walks when it's still cool out.
3. Eating chilled butterscotch chips.
4. Making up with John after we got in a fight.
5. Watching Jack make faces at himself in the mirror.
6. John giving me a foot rub while we watch tv at night.
7. When I pray to God and really feel connected to Him.
8. Having John make us margaritas at the end of the day.
9. Opening the door in the morning and feeling the warm sun.
10. Holding Stella on my hip, and having her hold onto me with her little arms.

1 Comments:

Blogger molly | mommycoddle.com said...

Great picture...amazing, really. And I love the list...what a good idea...i think i should make a list like that every day.

6:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home