four sweetpeas -->

Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Self Portrait Tuesday

Stella and I were sitting on the grass in the back yard, enjoying the early morning cool before the blistering heat of the coming day when I snapped this picture. I've never seen Stella look like this. Her little face looks different than it ever has before. I look different too, I little more tired then I thought, but I also see a contentness in my eyes that I didn't know was there. It's funny how a picture can make you see something that you didn't see a moment before. A split second in time, that captures things you didn't even know were there.

1 Comments:

Blogger kath red said...

Hi heather, here is what you do: hope it helps.

/* Header
----------------------------------------------- */
#header {
background:url("http://pic.jpg") no-repeat center bottom;
width:730px;
margin:0 auto 10px;
border:1px solid #ccc;
}

5:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home