four sweetpeas -->

Monday, August 01, 2005

Patience!!!



Jack Napping

Man being a parent takes a lot of patience, right now I feel like i'm running out. Jack is supposed to be in bed for a nap but keeps getting up. Ug.

Anyway, I had a good weekend. Saturday night it was our turn for Co-op, but only one couple showed up. Yay!!! It was a breeze. John built a huge fort for everyone, they loved it.

Sunday we meet my sisters new little kitty Cricket. She is so cute and tiny. I hope cricket will be good to my sis and give her lots of love.

Today I went and got John and I tickets to go see Gwen Stefani and the Black Eyed Peas. I really didn't want to be in the nose bleed seats, but the ticket lady reassured me that I could upgrade if closer ones became available. I'm just so excited to be going, I haven't been to a concert for ages.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home