four sweetpeas -->

Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Is it 5 O'clock yet?


There are some days that are so crazy and exhusting, that by 8am I'm wondering how I'm going to make it untill John is off work at 5 o'clock, today is one of those days. I have a cold and feel really run down. Jack is pulling one stunt after another, from trying to flush a blanket down the toilet, to unrolling 1/2 a roll of toilett paper, to putting a wood box over Stella's head and banging it with a spoon, I could go on and on. Thank goodness for naptime. I must say though, that with all the frustration I feel at times, there are other times when he is a complete angel, and all the other times just seem to melt away. My friend Lorissa asked me this morning how I could do it with 2 babies, she has one baby right now. I told her I didn't know how I did it, I just did. Thinking about it though, I think I do it from moment to moment. From one moment where I'm ready to strangle Jack, to the next moment when his big brown eyes melt my heart and I want to hug him and not let go. Eventually 5 o'clock comes around and lo and behold we've all made it through another day happy and healthy. Yep, I can do this.

1 Comments:

Blogger asianarnold1 said...

ditto! (speaking for gretchen)

3:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home