four sweetpeas -->

Friday, August 26, 2005

Fairy Tale Land



We were all feeling much better yesterday so we made a trip to Fairy Tale Land. I love it there. My brother and sister and I grew up coming here so it is nice to bring my kids here now. It's actually almost exactly the same as it was when I was young. Today we are going to the State Fair. It should be fun. Now it feels like we are on vacation. We even made new reservations to drive back up to Big Sur next week. This time we might try driving at night so the kids are both asleep, Jack is a horrible car rider, whining and crying. When he was younger as I sat in the passenger seat I would reach back with my left arm and hold his leg. Now EVERY time we drive he says "Hold your leg, Hold your leg" (Translation: hold my leg) If I don't he goes into hysterics. I know I need to cut it out all together, I just haven't been willing to face the tantrum yet, It's easier for me to just hold his darn little leg. He does have a cute little leg, and sometimes I like holding it.... anyway, as long as I'm not holding his leg when he 12 right? Well off to the fair. Giant cinnamon roll here I come!!!!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger kath red said...

this looks like so much fun

7:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home