four sweetpeas -->

Friday, July 29, 2005

POPSICLES



I did it I'm a Blogger!! My sister beat me to it. (www.servergirl.blogspot.com) She's a sweet creative person who inspires me all the time. Anyway onto popsicles. We love them. . Our favorite it the wonderful Orange dreamsicle. It's creamy and sweet and yummy. It reminds me of being a kid, even though I have no specific memories of ever actually eating an orange popsicle I must have. Jack loves popsicles, everyday after his nap he eats one. This is a picture I took today of him in popsicle heaven. Stella likes to suck on them to, though I try to limit her a bit, all that sugar in a 10 month old scares me.

2 Comments:

Blogger Heather said...

what's wrong with my blog?

1:11 PM  
Blogger Heidi R. said...

I don't know why u can't get to your blog...we will figure it out!

1:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home